Rock your audience!
If your organization wants to improve their networking efforts online and off, increase employee engagement, and prepare emerging leaders for career success, you’re in the right place.
According to ADP Research, 60% of employees are looking for growth within their current companies.
With this in mind…
Are your people…
- Brilliant, but modest and need to be better prepared to land internal promotions?
- Able to justify and communicate their reasons for more training or funding for their department needs?
- Silo Smashers who can work across departments or business units to achieve your business goals?
- Comfortable networking at conferences, events or on LinkedIn?
- Aware their social media activity impacts your business (good or bad)?
Wendy works with organizations who are ready to take their employees to the next level with the right personal brand, networking strategies and online activities… to not only close more deals and attract more clients, but prepare emerging leaders for career success and advancement in your organization.
Work with Wendy:
Wendy Terwelp’s programs are highly interactive, filled with practical solutions attendees can apply immediately in the sessions and on the job. Attendees are expected to move, brainstorm, and take action. Words frequently used to describe her presentation style are: Informative, Interactive, Energetic, Encouraging, Passionate, and Fun.
Expertise: Career Development, Personal Branding, Social Networking, Conference Networking, and Business Networking. Her highly customized, original programs are high energy, interactive, and content driven.
She provides interactive programs, keynotes, strategic work sessions, and consulting for associations, conferences, and companies worldwide.
When you book Wendy for a speaking engagement, she’ll talk with you about your specific situation and needs and tailor a program for your organization’s goals.
The content and length are completely customizable. From keynotes to full-day presentations, Wendy will work with you to develop a program that meets your exact needs.
She took the time to really understand what we needed!
Wendy, I appreciate the time you took to understand our needs and develop a session that was specific to us. Working with you was a pleasure.
—Michelle V., Director of Human Resources
She really made me think about what I want!
“Wendy’s workshop provided realistic suggestions for realizing my career goals. Additionally, it was an opportunity to interact with others at Roche who may be outside of our day-to-day routines in a meaningful and rewarding way.”
—Roche Sequencing Solutions
She gave us the tools we needed!
“This session was amazing. Wendy provided relevant and helpful tips for professional social media use. More importantly, she gave us tools to improve our personal brands.” —ATD International Conference & Expo
You truly inspired me!
“It was such a joy to hear your presentation. I left truly feeling inspired and ready to ‘rock my network.’” —GE Healthcare
The content is spot-on!
“I can highly recommend Wendy’s classes. The content of her courses is relevant, rich and very well delivered! I personally left her classes full of energy and optimistic to use the knowledge I obtained!” —FedEx/Genco
High-Energy, Informative and Immediately Useful!
“Wendy really rocked her presentation at the Career Thought Leaders Conference and Symposium! She promised a high-energy, informative, immediately useful session … and she delivered. As the meeting planner, I was impressed with her attention to deadlines and deliverables. I highly recommend Wendy to other groups needing a speaker who will educate her audience and enliven the meeting.”
—Louise Kursmark, Career Thought Leaders Consortium
Book Wendy Now
Contact us today for a planning
consultation to discuss your event.
Cool Comments from Attendees
Knowing being ourselves online and that it would benefit my brand was very powerful for me!
- Association for Talent Development (ATD formerly ASTD) International Conference & Exposition
- American Cancer Society CEO Round Table
- American Society of Interior Designers
- UWM Women Leaders Conference
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) Annual Conference and Trade Show – Toronto, Canada
- Penn State Workforce Development & Education Conference
- Southeastern Wisconsin Health Care Recruiters Conference
- Wisconsin Association of Personnel Services (WAPS)
- Career Thought Leaders Conference & Symposium
- SEAK Inc. – Non-Clinical Careers for Physicians Conference
- Corporate training: GE Healthcare; Quarles & Brady LLP; FedEx (acquired GENCO); UPS; Roche; and many more.
Rock Your Network®
Hate to network? Help is here!
You’ve got what it takes to network online or off in just 5 minutes a day. Let me help you make it happen with my book, Rock Your Network® for Job Seekers.
In Rock Your Network®, you will learn:
- What to say about what you do, using my simple 3-step system.
- How to create a Rock Star bio for LinkedIn.
- How to network at conferences, networking events, on the job, and even when you’re waiting in line.
- How to network withOUT feeling like a beggar.
- The ONE SECRET that ensures your network is there for you when you need it.