All programs now available for online delivery! Let’s Zoom.
(Or WebEx or Adobe Connect or GoToWebinar or…)
Wendy Terwelp will tailor virtual and in-person workshops to your audience.
Rock Your Career®:
Stand Out, be a Rock Star at Work!
Every person has a brand, whether by default or by design; when people take control of their brands, they propel their careers. In this highly interactive program, Wendy will share her tips, tricks, and strategies to help your team members learn about their personal brands, so they can take control and own their careers. Not only will your employees gain valuable skills, they’ll also be able to attract the right clients, candidates and opportunities for you and your organization. When employees own their careers, everyone wins.
Your employees will discover:
- How to communicate their value and brand in terms decision makers love so they can advance their careers and fill talent gaps within your organization….
- How others perceive their brand through an interactive exercise so they’re able to take actionable strategies back to work with them…
- How to stand out from the crowd the right way to advance their career and be the rock star you need…
Note: This program is highly interactive. Attendees are expected to move, brainstorm, and take action. This course has also been approved for continuing education credit by the Interior Design Continuing Education Council.
Rebuild Your Network in 5 Minutes a Day Online or Off
People do business with people they know, like, and trust. That includes people in other departments, people on international teams, clients, prospects, and colleagues. Smashing silos, creating collaborative workplaces, and building professional business relationships is the No. 1 way to net results.
In this session, your employees will discover:
- The easy 3-step networking system that anybody – Gen X, Millennial, Boomer, Introvert or Extrovert – can use to meet new contacts and clients…
- What to do to network with the ease and confidence that will get them noticed and connected…
- How to develop a solid networking plan that will give them new connections and build business relationships long after the session to take their careers to the next level…
Are your employees and sales teams super busy? No time to network? Have you been wondering why LinkedIn is important for your company’s brand? Yes? Then this program is for you! Have your team bring their tablets, laptops, or smartphones to this interactive session, where they will discover:
- how to use LinkedIn’s cool tools to boost online visibility and rise to the top in LinkedIn searches for your business niche
- how to invite the right people to their LinkedIn network, and what to do about those invitations from people they don’t know
- how to choose the right groups and what to do when joining – including the secret way to reach members
- how to get recommendations that rock
- how to make their networks thrive using just 5 minutes a day!
Wendy Terwelp, named “LinkedIn Guru” by the Washington Post and author of Rock Your Network®, will show you how to use this popular professional networking site to your advantage.
(Note: WI-FI access required for this presentation.)
Wendy’s workshop on personal branding changed my life!
“Wendy’s workshop on personal branding changed my life! The practical advice and real world examples she shared inspired me to update my LinkedIn profile. Within the year, I landed a leadership position at one of the fastest growing universities in NC. Today, I have over 800 connections on LinkedIn. I strongly recommend Wendy. You will not be disappointed!”
—Alyson E., Head of Learning & Organizational Development