Career Coaching & Personal Branding
Rock Your Career®
- Are you looking to have an impact and leave a legacy at your organization?
- Have you been passed over for a promotion or raise?
- Have you achieved the highest role possible at your current employer? Plateaued?
- Are you ready for a new gig?
- Do you want greater visibility inside AND outside the organization?
- Would you like to network with ease and confidence online and off?
Picture yourself communicating your value and sharing your ideas with confidence while being well paid for your contributions.
Envision landing that promotion, raise or next gig you’ve dreamed about.
All you need are the exact steps, tools, and success partner to help you get there.
Grab your FREE 30-minute strategy session and get expert perspective on where you are now and how we can work together to rock your career and love Mondays again.
This session will help you create a clear vision of your career goals, identify what might be holding you back, and provide the exact next steps you need to achieve your goals. You’ll also get honest feedback on whether we can work together to help you make it happen.
This Strategy Session is right for you if:
- You know what you want and you’re a highly motivated action-taker who knows the right guidance will help you elevate your executive presence and achieve your career goals.
- You know that a great plan and system takes effort and action on your part to get the results you seek.
- You want meaningful work and to make a lasting, positive impact.
When you choose to partner with us and rock your career, we work together to:
- Create a vision for your ideal career or business: Focus creates opportunities.
- Assess your reputation: Does your personal brand align with your goals online and off?
- Rock your network®: Networking is the No. 1 way people land new opportunities. You’ll be able to communicate who you are and what you do in any situation to attract opportunities right for you.
- Enhance your brand and visibility online. Did you know 86% of people search for you online before ever meeting you? Position yourself and your online reputation for your career now and in the future.
- Communicate your value in bottom-line terms decision-makers love. When you do, you’ll more easily get that raise, promotion, business, or new gig.
- Create a Rock Star LinkedIn “About” bio. And communication plan to make your network thrive online or off in minutes a day.
- Develop a plan to evolve your brand as your career or business evolves.
This coaching engagement is the best option for professionals wanting an accelerated approach to becoming recognized experts and rock stars at work. The structured approach keeps you on track and helps you avoid costly mistakes that can derail your progress. We go beyond the Individual Development Plan or Professional Development Plan and work together closely to ensure you’re moving in the right direction for success on your terms.
Get ready to rock your career and create meaningful work at the right salary for your hard-won efforts.
Are you ready to be a rock star at work? Let’s roll!
What clients say:
When I landed an amazing role, the counsel Wendy gave me, through the engagement, enabled me to walk into this role, grow it and contribute to the org and the industry as an established leader.
She didn’t coach to the person I was… she coached to the person I was going to be, and as a result, the career plan I made with Wendy four years ago is *still* on plan.” —Aaron S., LSSBB, Manager, Health Markets Analytics
To this day, I still think of work or personal experiences as CAR stories! Whenever possible, I also mention you to friends and acquaintances looking for a career change or refresh. —Grace T., Instructional Designer
Wendy is by far a most valuable resource in terms of her business connections, knowledge, and personality! She is creative, persistent, and most of all an expert in her field. I can recommend and truly trust Wendy. —Bruce P., CPA, MBA
Collaborate. Create. Connect.
When you enroll in this program, you’ll work directly with me, Wendy Terwelp.
Here’s why this matters:
– Sustainable results. Throughout this website, you’ll see stories of my clients’ results. Visit my LinkedIn profile for more.
– Network. My clients get access to my professional network and vetted service providers to support their goals.
– Expertise. I walk my talk and am quoted in national media including The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post (who named me a LinkedIn Guru), The Business Journal, Fast Company, Inc., NBC, ABC, FOX, and more. Google me.
– Published: My work is featured in ATD’s “2014 Best on Career Development,” Twitter Job Search Guide, and Personal Branding for Dummies. And I wrote I wrote “Rock Your Network®” and “Rock Your Job Search.”
– Recognition. Named in the Top 15 Career Masterminds (along with Richard Nelson Bolles, author of “What Color is Your Parachute?”), Top Job Search Articles (2011 – 2017), and Top Twitter Accounts Job Seekers Must Follow.
Ready to rock?
Get Started Now and book your strategy session.
This call runs 30 minutes during which we’ll create a vision for your future, uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success, and create an action plan. You’ll also receive a quote for coaching to put your plan in motion and net results.
Blaze past your competition and neutralize the yawn factor by creating your rock brand. Start now!
Rock Your Career® and Rock your Network® are registered trademarks of Opportunity Knocks™ of Wisconsin, LLC.
Want me to personally help you get a raise, a promotion, or a better job?
Book a Complimentary Career Clarity Call with me.
We’ll diagnose what’s happening with your career and strategize next steps.
Landings & Promotions: ABB, Abbott Labs, Associated Bank, AstraZeneca, ATD, AT&T, Aurora Healthcare, Baylor Medical, Briggs & Stratton, Chase, Direct Supply, GE Capitol, GE Healthcare, Genco/FedEx, Generac, General Mills, Guhring Inc., Harley-Davidson, Kimberly-Clark, Kohl’s, Manpower, Master Lock, Microsoft, Microsoft, Morton Salt, Northwestern Mutual, PNC, Roche, Rockwell International, RW Baird, Wells Fargo, Wisconsin Hospital Association, Ziegler Wealth Management, and many more.
Roles: CEO, COO, CIO, CHRO, CTDO, CFO, CPA, President, VP, Director, Controller in the following areas: Sales, Human Resources, Human Capital, Training and Development, Learning and Development, Recruiting, Tech, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, MarComm, Corporate Communications, Digital Communications, Program Management, MD, PhD, Business Owners, and more.
Rock Your Network®
No time to network? This book shows you how to rebuild your network online and off using just 5 minutes a day.
You’ll learn how to create a sound bite you can use to network anytime, anywhere. And ways to build your network online to expand your reach – including how to create a rock star bio.